Las Vegas Criminal Defense Firm
Experience, Strategy & Results
Criminal defense attorney Ross C. Goodman is one of Nevada’s leading defense lawyers, notable for his experience in representing clients for various serious charges. He has earned a reputation for providing comprehensive and aggressive defense for his clients no matter what crimes they face.
Attorney Goodman applies his lengthy experience in various aspects of legal practice to better assist his clients in seeking optimum results, such as an acquittal or reduced sentence for criminal charges ranging from DUI to domestic violence.
From brief one-day hearings to complex state or federal criminal trials to legal appeals, Goodman Law Group has what it takes to fight for the fair and balanced court decisions you deserve.
Discuss your case with our criminal defense firm in Las Vegas by contacting us online or calling (702) 825-7854. Your initial consultation is complimentary.
Our Criminal Defense Services
At Goodman Law Group, we handle all state and federal criminal charges.
These include but are not limited to:
- Drug Crimes: These can include drug possession, marijuana charges, possession of drug paraphernalia, trafficking, and unauthorized prescription pill offenses.
- DUI: We can handle all DUI matters, including first DUI, second DUI, third DUI, felony DUI, DUI causing injury, DUI causing death, underage DUI, DUI with a suspended license, and sealing DUI charges.
- Domestic Violence: These charges and issues can range from child abuse to domestic battery, domestic violence by strangulation, domestic violence resulting in substantial bodily harm, stalking, and protective restraining orders.
- Theft Crimes: Whether your charges include shoplifting, petit larceny, grand theft, or more serious offenses, such as burglary, our attorney can provide an aggressive approach.
- Sex Crimes: Among the gravest of all charges when violent, these can range from prostitution to lewdness, sexual harassment, sexual assault, and rape.
- Casino Marker Debts: If not paid promptly or paid by writing bad checks, you can face felony charges.
- Felony Crimes: These are the most serious criminal charges, punishable by more than a year of incarceration and hefty fines. Felonies can be prosecuted in all categories based on the nature and facts of the offense, from drug crimes to theft crimes and more.
- Suspended License: You can lose your license in various ways, from a DUI conviction to reckless driving or accumulating too many demerit points on your driving record.
- Violent Crimes: From robbery to carjacking, kidnapping, and homicide, such as vehicular manslaughter and murder, these crimes are forcefully investigated, prosecuted, and punished. You will need a fierce and savvy defender to help you fight for the best possible result.
Attorney Goodman is Board Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
Discuss your case in a free, confidential consultation.
Attorney Goodman has been featured on various media outlets, such as MSNBC, CourtTV, ESPN, The New York Post and more.
Attorney Goodman has over two decades of experience representing clients in a variety of serious criminal charges.
No matter the time of night or day, you can count on our firm.
Defending Your Rights Against Criminal Charges
Mr. Goodman’s long years of experience have allowed our firm to provide services to various clients, from local residents to visitors from around the U.S. and the world. In fighting diverse criminal charges in Nevada, we represent clients in minor infractions to multiple severe felony cases.
Almost nothing can disrupt and throw your life into a tailspin like a criminal allegation. The impact can be enormous in terms of stress, disorientation, lack of knowledge, financial duress, reputational and career damage, and more.
From the moment you believe you are under investigation for a crime, you should seek the help of a trusted defense lawyer. Attorney Goodman can work closely with you to accurately assess your situation. In some instances, he may be able to prevent formal charges from ever being filed. In other cases, he may be able to persuade prosecutors to dismiss charges or reduce them in negotiated plea deals.
When you face charges, he can work to uncover all the circumstances surrounding your case and build the most credible and hard-to-assail defense possible. His methods aim to provide a suitable defense strategy that fits your unique situation using all the tools, knowledge, and skills at his disposal.
Ready to get started? Contact us today.
Dismissed (DUI (.128) Reduced to Reckless Driving
Not Guilty **Trial** Domestic Battery
Reckless Driving .220 BAC
Misdemeanor Petit Larceny 11 Counts Theft (Category B Felony)
Dismissed 2 Counts Battery on a Protected Person (Gross Misdemeanor)
Being faced with such a difficult situation was overwhelming, but your strategic approach and guidance provided both comfort and hope.- Crystal L.
If someone wants competence, experience, straightforwardness, and results along with a great personality then they need Ross Goodman. He's the only attorney I would recommend. The quality I received with Ross cannot be overstated. He's the best!- Rianna W.
There's not enough stars for Ross Goodman. I highly recommend him for all your legal needs. I am a very satisfied client, and for once in my life I feel that there is a good lawyer that actually fights for justice and gets the job done instead of just making deals.- Christine D.
My family and I are very grateful we hired Mr. Ross Goodman to represent me. We can’t thank Mr. Ross enough for what he did.- Gilbert P.
I can't say enough good things about Ross and his team. He kept me fully informed, answered my questions promptly and personally, and was just there for me. I'd definitely recommend him without any hesitation.- Howard R.
So thankful for Mr. Ross Goodman taking on my case. Sometimes bad things happen even to good people and you're left to make decisions that could affect your livelihood. I knew going into my case I wanted the best lawyer defending me and the best is Ross.- Taniel C.
I had met with Ross in his office and within three seconds I knew I had to hire him. His right hand Tiffanie was professional and friendly and kept me informed of all court dates, which Ross appeared twice on my behalf without me even having to show up. I- Candice R.
Mr. Ross Goodman is a true professional. His knowledge and dedication to me as a client was unparalleled! Mr. Goodman and his assistant Tiffanie were a beacon of hope to my family and I during a time when my options appeared limited and the likelihood of a- Samuel G.